Looking for soft baits to test/try

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
Fishin NJ said:
I was wondering what kind of plastics any of the members here make, I fish 4" senkos alot and have been searching for a bait similar to such but alittle less $$$, i love the green pumpkin / water melon colors. I also Heavily fish the smallie sweet beavers by reaction innovations in water melon / green pumkin colors. I was wondering if any members have any soft bait products you want tested/tried out. I fish alot of south jersey lakes/ponds but also fish Spruce Run & Round Valley As well as the South Branch of the Raritan river in Hunterdon County NJ. If you have anything at all let me know I fish year round untill freeze over & then back out as it starts melting up. Alittle pam cooking spray on those eyes and u can fish through anything lol. Allrighty hope some one out here can help me out.

I have these new DoubleZZ Worms that have been working pretty good for me. I'll send you the link.

BassAddict said:
Waterwings said:
Doesn't Pam have a Garlic spray? Hmmm, I wonder if it would work on plastic lures :-k

i thought they did but have been looking all over and havent been able to find it

I can get the store brand garlic spray. Its the generic version. They put it right next to the pam and charge a buck less. Stinks like garlic like all heck.

Jim said:
BassAddict said:
Waterwings said:
Doesn't Pam have a Garlic spray? Hmmm, I wonder if it would work on plastic lures :-k

i thought they did but have been looking all over and havent been able to find it

I can get the store brand garlic spray. Its the generic version. They put it right next to the pam and charge a buck less. Stinks like garlic like all heck.

Heck yes, I'd go for the generic stuff also to save a buck. As I see it, garlic is garlic.

Just keep the can out of the bad weather.
I have found that the non stick sprays cans rust very fast and had one burst in my tackle storage.

YOU CAN HAVE TOO MUCH GARLIC

What a smell

Wayne

redbug said:
Just keep the can out of the bad weather.
I have found that the non stick sprays cans rust very fast and had one burst in my tackle storage.

YOU CAN HAVE TOO MUCH GARLIC

What a smell

Wayne

I'l keep that in mind. Don't need the tackle bag and everything in it smelling like garlic.

Latest posts