Lunker Bass

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I took my family to a local park that has this little pond with fountains and what not, and I always see people fishing and catching sunnys. I took my trusty rod and reel and threw on a super expensive 99 cent beetle spin and landed this hawg. I don't care what you say, I was pumped.....NO SKUNK!

If I had a 100 Gallon aquarium setup at home, that fish would of been my new pet. :D

Attachments

• lunker.JPG
    lunker.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,780
That is too funny! But hey at least you caught something. Better than I did tonight. We went out for a little while and I caught jack.

Big fish, little fish it don't matter. You got a chance to get some fishing in and spend quality time with the family!! That is what counts :D

Good job. I just remembered I believe I have a beetle spin in in my tray. Hmm maybe I will get the dust off it and start to give it some more use lol.

fishnfever

fishnfever said:
Big fish, little fish it don't matter. You got a chance to get some fishing in and spend quality time with the family!! That is what counts :D

Good job. I just remembered I believe I have a beetle spin in in my tray. Hmm maybe I will get the dust off it and start to give it some more use lol.

fishnfever

If ever you need to put food on a plate in a life or death emergency.....Bust out a beetlespin. :D

The first bass tournament I fished in the only bait I used was a bettle spin
I wound up in second place they are a good bait..

Nice try Mr.! No one can beat my tiny fish! No one! LOL!

I have a gift that no one has...I can consistently catch them. Can you say that? Didnt think so! :wink:

june25THFINAL057.jpg

I will give it A try !!! Now that's a hawg

joe bag o donuts said:
Hey Jim, awsome fish. Is that a Shimano Crucial you landed that hawg on?

Excellent eyes! Yes, Its become one of my favorites. Shimano 6'8 drop shot rod with a daiwa sol 2000 ( I know Shimano rod daiwa reel).

I dont even use it for drop shot. I skip weightless beavers and senkos way under docks and the thick of things with it. It is crazy! Was never able to do it consistently until this rod. The Beavers work better than the senkos for skipping across water IMO.

My first trip with it this year.
https://www.tinboats.net/forum/images/thumbnails.php?album=36

Thanks alot. I love the look of a split grip and have been looking for my first 'high end' rod. I fish mostly plastics so it seems like it has the sensitivity and all I would need. It'll be a big step-up from the Ugly Stiks I normally use. :p

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2657#p2657 said:
BassAddict » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:12 pm[/url]"]wow!! didnt think anyone could do worst than my personal worst but i think you actually beat it jim!!!!

WOW that is one ugly looking fish!

Ban BassAddict he is a fish molester

Captain Ahab said:
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2657#p2657 said:
BassAddict » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:12 pm[/url]"]wow!! didnt think anyone could do worst than my personal worst but i think you actually beat it jim!!!!

WOW that is one ugly looking fish!

Ban BassAddict he is a fish molester

You can't molest the willing
Fish and other critters are willing
If not they'd say something!!!!

Latest posts