May 2010 Photo Contest Voting is CLOSED

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

May Contest Voting Poll:

• cyberflexx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wasilvers

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • BaitCaster

• bAcKpAiN

• bcritch

• ssgfisher

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Crankworm

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • cali27

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • hossthehermit

• crazymanne2

• Codeman

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Truckmechanic

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • alumacraftjoe

• robr3004

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BassAddict said:
Waterwings said:
Thanks, Denny! It's fixed. Overwhelmed here with a total of 3 weddings this month ](*,)

LOL no troubles and look on the bright side 3 weddings gives you an excuse to become an alcoholic for the month :beer:

Lol. Actually, we had the first one in Florida on 1 may, the second one this past Saturday (here in town thank goodness), and the third one is this weekend..............out of state again. The school year is about over though. Graduation is tomorrow night, then work until Thursday. \:D/

BassAddict said:
wasilvers isn't eligible?

I didn't think I was eligible for this one? I'm ok with not being in this one. I spent the month working on the boat, finally saw my first launch yesterday, but couldn't get a picture with all the boats in the way. It was BUSY!

robr3004 said:
So what happens in the event of a tie? Another poll to vote between just the 2 photos?

yep, that's the plan. If that doesn't work (still tied with no further votes to break the tie) I defer it to Jim to make a decision. 8)

Only about 1.5 hrs left before the voting ends at 7:03pm (CDT)

Okay, voting closed, and we have tie between Codeman and Truckmechanic with 5 votes each. So...................gotta have a runoff. I've saved the current votes and will re-do the poll. The runoff voting will run until 9 June, Wednesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts