Minn Kota Endura C2 30lb Trolling motor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew04

Reaction score
I got my new trolling motor a couple of weeks ago, and have used it 3-4 times. I have it mounted on the bow of my 14" aluminum which weighs about 600 LBs loaded 1/3 of that being me. I am completely satisfied with the power, low noise, ease of use. It is everything I could ask for, and at $100, one of the better values of anything on board. Only complaint would be the prop it comes with seems to attract weeds. Just keep it clean and it'll be great!

I'm going to mount my Garmin Transducer on it and make an entire thread about my conversion with pics, but for now, anyone considering this trolling motor should definitely go for it!

Glad to hear your results. I've had 2 Endura 55# motors for several years and have been happy with them. It's worth pulling off the prop every so often and removing grass/fishing line from the shaft. Only takes 5 minutes.

Yeah, I plan to buy a different prop next season, one that handles weeds better. I can check it over then.

Latest posts