MirroCraft Owners Club?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'z disappoint with the crappy beer selection of my fellow club memberz!!
"This ain't no High School beer Party"

moberg12 said:
I'z disappoint with the crappy beer selection of my fellow club memberz!!
"This ain't no High School beer Party"

What's wrong with makers mark premium handmade whiskey?

Do I need everclear instead?

This isn't a yacht club buddy! Lol

Beer selection.

Yuengling lager
Heineken
Corona with a hand cut lime not this premixed BS

I do have about a case of home brew left - I could call it MIRROLAGER

"This ain't no High School beer Party" Dang I kinda remember those days but it was many beers ago :beer: :beer: :beer:

Mo whats your beer/drink of choice

fool4fish1226 said:
I do have about a case of home brew left - I could call it MIRROLAGER

"This ain't no High School beer Party" Dang I kinda remember those days but it was many beers ago :beer: :beer: :beer:

Mo whats your beer/drink of choice

I was just giving ya'll a hard time. I normally keep some kind of cheap beer in the little mini fridge out in the shed/shop. The mini fridge is set to chill beer to a light slush, that allows any beer to be tolerated!

My favorites for when I want a real beer are:
New Castle Brown Ale (I can drink this all day long, done it many times. doesn't help me get things done though)
Heineken (super cold)
Noble Pils
Boddingtons
Always love a good IPA
Tennent's draft when I can find it

Yuengling makes me gag, not kidding. If I was at a party or bbq and that was the only option for beer I would just drink water or excuse myselft for a moment and run to the store for something else. I know a lot of people like it and it's not a bad beer, I just can't drink it. It's weird because I don't mind the black & tan at all.

I normally stay away from liquor (too many "what happened last night" mornings back in college) but I do enjoy a Crown & ginger every once and a while.

bigwave said:
Hey I think we might just be on to something.....you guys rock.....

We need leather jackets with a custom made emblem! I was thinking about a mirrocraft V-Hull with pelican wings! So if we go on a fishing trip I could conference call everyone right before its time to go and say "Flock Assemble!" and then hang up rofl!

i know this is a pretty old post.. but as a recent owner of a mirrocraft.. I'm in.. and have a killer recipe for an imperial IPA that is just about 10% per bomber..lol

Loweman said:
It appears that many of you are one chimichanga short of a fiesta platter! But then again, I resemble that remark, too, and I rock a Lowe! :lol:

MIRROCRAFT not lowes but at least it's a tin and we will never show you the mirrocraft handshake, but if want to bring adult beverages to the meetings we will partake. :D

:beer: