More Prayers needed..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the continued prayers. I have talked to him over the phone a lot the last few days and he sounds back to his normal self again. They are going to do a stress test sometime this morning/today, so I'll keep you informed of the outcome.

I've been praying and thinking about it a lot this weekend, and a scary part of me wants him to go ahead and have the bypass. If it can get me 10-15 or more years, I'll definitely take it. And I'll take advantage of any time that I get to be able to spend with him.

hardwatergrampa - your mom is in my prayers as well man - as well as every person on tinboats.. just because you don't ask for it doesn't mean you're not getting it

guys thanks for all the prayers - they were ANSWERED!!!!

My dad called yesterday after his stress test and he passed it with flying colors! The dr's sent him home, and they also told him that there was some blockage, but they didn't think it would be worth the risk of going in and putting another stent in. They did say that if he had any more problems that they didn't think he would need open heart bypass surgery, but that they could fix it with another stent.

So I'm sure he's at home now working on all of the tractors he's recently bought to restore.... that's his new hobby since he retired back in June.

Thanks again for all your support - y'all really did ease my mind

russ010 said:
Thanks for the continued prayers. I have talked to him over the phone a lot the last few days and he sounds back to his normal self again. They are going to do a stress test sometime this morning/today, so I'll keep you informed of the outcome.

I've been praying and thinking about it a lot this weekend, and a scary part of me wants him to go ahead and have the bypass. If it can get me 10-15 or more years, I'll definitely take it. And I'll take advantage of any time that I get to be able to spend with him.

hardwatergrampa - your mom is in my prayers as well man - as well as every person on tinboats.. just because you don't ask for it doesn't mean you're not getting it

thanks russ glad to hear that things worked out for your dad and a big thanks to the guy upstairs