Motherboard....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompatt

Reaction score
Have a problem. Yest i was taking out everything to put it bak in a newer case with LEDs and clear sides. its a compact case. called Microfly something like that. but anyways. Me and my uncle got everything hooked up. but then the motherboard wouldnt read the video card. the video card was working. but it wouldnt read... but the wierd thing is that when we put it in the video slot that is orginally on the motherboard it worked!... so my uncle thinks something happened near the PCI-Express slot.. like a pin is bent or something shorted out near it. Any ideas wats wrong with it? and any ideas how to fix it? i think i may be gettin a new motherboard soon. like in the nxt few days...

dont know if this will help,rmove your ram,then reboot it after you put it back in.or try rebooting with 1 stick,then add the other and reboot.sounds weird but it worked for me.you might have caused some damage in between though.good luck and hope you get it bach up.and check your bios and make sure pci e is turned on.

i got it working. today me and my uncle found out it was the power supply from the case.. works like a champ. thx for the help.