mounting onboard charger

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cntryislandboy

Reaction score
i have seen alot of pics of custom boats but i don't seem to see many of where the battery charger gets mounted, just wondering where everyone mounts there or how they mount it. i know it usually goes somewhere in the back near the battery but i was just curious how you guys and where you guys mount yours, comments would be great and pics would be awsome thanks guys.

My rear deck has a wall underneath it on either side that are full of floatation foam. My charger is mounted directly below the battery access door on the right side wall. When the charger is plugged up and the boat is covered, I lift the door for air circulation around the charger.

check out my pics in my mod...

The charger for the 24v (2 batts) up front is located in the cubby hole under the front deck.

SDC10242.jpg

The middle battery charger is attached to the front of the rear bench... you can see it on the left side under one of the lids

P1010150.jpg

The rear charger is mounted directly in front of the two batteries in the rear... actually, it's not attached because I want to be able to take it out along with the batteries for when I put my big motor on

You can't see the rear charger, but this is how I hook up all my chargers when it's charging time

P1010160.jpg

Latest posts