my 1432 sears boat project finally completed

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not bad. I like the paint job, did it come like that? i noticed you got a bilge pump and anchor and such, you plan on using it for saltwater?

no saltwater for this jon boat i am from Ohio, and no it did not come painted like that it was faded olive green and i painted it using exterior oil based enamel............Mike

I like the simplicity of your work. Looks really sharp!

Your push lights bring me a few ideas because I like to do some night fishing for Bass and Walleyes and carrying a lantern is not always enough.

How efficient and bright are they?

thanks. :)

the lights put out enough light to see to rebait or to re tie a line or to just find something on the floor, they are not overpowering and they run on 2 aa batteries and will last for a long time if you use good batteries, i don't run them constantly just when i need to see to do something.......Mike

Hey man great job! I have the same boat and i was wondering what hp is it rated for? and also if you could tell me were the vin is located (front or back) thanks mine has no title 8)

Latest posts