My Alumacraft 15x42 MOD--Update 18 FEB 10

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello and thanks to everyone that has been following this thread and also a big thanks for sharing all the great ideas and pictures. Well, the time has come to go play in that big sand box one more time :) But hey, I plan ti visit the site as often as I can and I hope to start plans for another "project" when I return. Anyway, just wanted post a couple pics of the final mod, which was to finally do something about my Evinrude engine cowl. If you checked out the thread, you probably saw that homemade stencil job :wink: Well, I got some decals off ebay, nana's decal's I beleive, and the pics show the finshed product.

Hope you guys' and gal's like the new look, I sure do.

Thanks again and take care.

John
100_0984.jpg
100_0994.jpg

Hello to all, it's been a while since I've posted on tinboats.net but I still check out the site when I can. I've got the fishing fever again but can't do any until I get back for R&R so for now I'll check the site and enjoy the outstanding mod's that everyone is doing these days. I've seem quite a few mod's that I may consider doing to my rig when I get back so thanks for the ideas and info, y'all take care.

bassm1 said:
Hello to all, it's been a while since I've posted on tinboats.net but I still check out the site when I can. I've got the fishing fever again but can't do any until I get back for R&R so for now I'll check the site and enjoy the outstanding mod's that everyone is doing these days. I've seem quite a few mod's that I may consider doing to my rig when I get back so thanks for the ideas and info, y'all take care.

First, Thank you for your service :USA1:

Second, GREAT work on the boat!

Third, I didn't see that anyone had mentioned it, but you want to get the bunks on your trailer set up so that the transom is supported by the bunks. Otherwise, the weight of the motor back there while trailering (and the trailer bouncing) will dent the bottom of the boat where the bunks currently stop. Referred to has a "hull hook".

Last, prayers sent your way that you will come home safe to that great looking family.

Look forward to seeing some fish pics someday soon!

Good looking boat. I'm gonna jump on the band wagon and thank you for your service. Keep you head up and your butt down.

Latest posts