My Buddies Superyak...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smackdaddy53

Reaction score
He used to race mini carts but now he is a rep for Surfango Kayaks but he did some mods to this one and added a 550cc jet ski motor and custom cowling. I think his top end was 36-38 MPH...I am going to run the stock one first then work my way up to driving this one. Check it out!

[youtube]L836scDX-v0[/youtube]

A young guy in AK put a small Water jet engine in a canoe for going up the Rivers Salmon Fishing and Hunting.
It wasn't as effervescent as that guy's Kayak, but it did the trick and cheaply too.

S&MFISH said:
That thing is bad to the bone. Somebody needs to manufacture those.
They do!
The guy in the video is a sales rep for Surfango, they sell those jet powered kayaks but with much less HP than that one. 300cc, not 550! There are lots of them in California.

That's a badass little boat!! :mrgreen:

If I had one of these, I'd be even more brazen than I am with my jetboat, I know I'd be willing to push the envelope harder than I already do, and that could be dangerous! LOL

[looks at kayak and Yamaha 700cc Super Jet in backyard]

:idea: :twisted: Yep. Dangerous, but fun. LOL I think I see another jet boat project coming.....