MY NEW BOAT!!! (UPDATE : Few more additions) LOWE 1648MT

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great boat and even better ideas!!! I just picked up my boat last week its a 2011 1448MT so it was great to see your boat. If you ever make it up to the county look me up!

Glad this thread got bumped. I never thought about using those rubber matts as spacing between the ribs. I may have to borrow that idea. :p

crkdltr said:
Glad this thread got bumped. I never thought about using those rubber matts as spacing between the ribs. I may have to borrow that idea. :p

I hear yah, I like the rubbers mats too. No wood floors or carpet in my next ride.

Thanks for the feedback guys! Boat did great last duck season. I hunt in the boat or from a ground blind. I tried to keep the design simple because I needed all the cargo room as possible as I usually hunt with at least 3 guys and gear. The boat was intended for hunting as it's primary use...but I really got into bass fishing last year...I have some more updates for you guys...some on board electronics, more camo, trolling motor...etc...I'll post pics tomorrow...

How did the gun racks work out for you? Id be worried they would get sprayed with water if you were ever in rough water.

Guns got wet... They usually do when we go duck hunting...nothing the Remington 870 pump can't handle....just clean em down good after each hunt.....the shotgun bolsters worked great...easy access and safe stowing when underway.

Good to know. We try to keep our stuff dry. Can be below freezing during the season here

Great looking rig. Glad you came to your senses and got the bass bug.
:beer: :beer:

I like the rubber mat idea….but don't they smell really bad, especially in the summer sun? And do they heat up, as I like to be barefoot in my boat?

Latest posts