New Guy New Project "My first one"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brine said:
Bugpac said:
I have caught a couple. Brine is the king om the mill tho... :)

well....I dunno about royalty, but I have caught some good ones in there. Not to mention, I like fishing grass.

Myself as well, I like the grass, especially when the swimbait bite is on... :)

Just read through the whole thread and I got to say I love the work bro. Very nice job! =D>

Can't wait to see what you catch as the water warms up. Here in central FL it is starting to warm up a little, but we are spending nights in the 30s in Orlando! But this weekend it is going to be better and we are going to a good spring fed river that is pretty stable as far as temp goes...makes the gators LOVE the place.

Bufford in Orlando

i dont know how i missed this thread. very nice work. like you i learned alot building and fishing out of mine. already am planning a remod for mine.

Question about your paint job- Most people just use steel flex on the bottom, right? Are you still satisified with how it turned out?
Looks like you "painted" the bottom & sides while it was flipped over obviously, then flipped it upright and did the rails and overlapped onto the insides. Can you see where your inside & outside coats overlapped?