NEW mod.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin_R

Reaction score
I've been lurking for about 6 months and I just got my new boat. I wanted a new boat but nobody had one with the layout that I wanted so I fitting one out myself. The boat is a 2011 Sea Ark 1872 (and yes the 72" is at the bottom see pictures). I am doing some last minute planning and I hope to start work this week. Here are a few pictures and I will keep you updated.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 2,201
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 2,201
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 2,201
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 2,201
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 2,201
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 2,201
Theres a ton of room there for you to do whatever you please, cant wait to see what you decide to do to it

THIS BOAT IS HUGE!!!!!!
looks like you have plenty of room for this project....
cant wait to see what youve got planned for this boat

Virgin... Don't even have to scrape any stickers off

Ditto, what's the powerplant? 21" sides or higher?

If I ever part out a newer ski with a 255hp plant I may have to get one. SeaArk makes a nice heavy duty hull.

My eyes/brain played a trick in the thrid picture,thought it said Barry Manilow on the sign?

Nice boat,don't think I've seen that color.
It does handle a long shaft outboard?

really, really, really......Like that boat.

Congrats =D>

The sides of the boat is 28 inches high, it has a 20" transom and is rated for 11 people or 1580lbs. I have ordered a Mercury 115 hp 4 stroke to put on the back, the boat is rated for 140hp.

Nice, very nice in a perfect world that is the boat I would love to have. Plenty of space to work with.

I would SOOOOO love a boat that size! Ok, just a little jealous here ;-)

Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Bufford

Due to weather, work and a messed up elbow I have not got much done to the boat. I've got about 50% of the framing done, mounted the center console done, mounted the fuel tank, installed steering wheel, gauges and electrical switches. Tomorrow after work I'm going to install fuel lines, batteries. Then it’s off to the mechanic to have the motor mounted. As you can see in the photos below I decided on a center console and a high flat deck. Although I live in MD right now I plan to move back to Texas in the near future where I will use the boat in the many bays along the Gulf coast. There will be plenty of storage with this design and some interesting seating but that is for later. Enjoy the photos.7.JPG8.JPG9.JPG10.JPG11.JPG

Latest posts