New spinning rod build.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for the delay. My graphics guy was really backed up. Took him 4 weeks to get me the first draft and another 2 weeks for the corrections. It's not long now Jiggy.

shfishinsticks said:
Decal artwork came in today =D> . I'll be ordering the decal after work.

tinboats.jpg

Can you change the name to jim and just send it to me!

:beer:

Too nice this weekend to build rods......had lots of housework to do, but I did manage to do some trim wraps and place the Made in USA fish decal. Will be putting a coat of epoxy over it once the sun goes down.

38USAdecal.jpg

Final coat of finish on the inscription.....the rod is DONE!

40finalcoatondecal.jpg

Jiggy.....shoot me a PM with your shipping address. I'll be using UPS more than likely.

Jim said:
jigster60 said:
Yessir ....Already bought it.......JIGGY
https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Shimano_Sedona_FD_Spinning_Reel/descpage-SSEFD.html

Shimano Sedona FD Spinning Reel 2500 Right/Left 6.2:1 9.5

Great reel for the money!

That is gonna be a killer combo!

Wait till you see mine. Its the one in the background of the post right above this. And it does say jim.... as long as your last name is Marshall :lol:

Jim said:
basserjim said:
Wait till you see mine. Its the one in the background of the post right above this. And it does say jim.... as long as your last name is Marshall :lol:

I will change it to Marshall! :LOL2:

Ok so I lied. Regardless of what you change your name to, you still aren't getting her. :D
jim24.jpg

jim22.jpg

jim20.jpg

Latest posts