New Tin ?'s (PICS ADDED)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DaveInGA said:
I'm thinking you should fish both boats before you make a decision about which one to sell. If you've got the Lowe pretty well setup, you could possibly make a good bit more money selling it. One thing that jumps out about the vhull is it has lots of seats, good for taking both a both a buddy and multiple children along.
I definately plan to finish the Lowe even if I do decide to sell it. I have decided too that if I sell it, I'll just sell the trailer with it. I figured its worth alot more as a complete combo. When I mod the v boat those center 2 benches will be removed. I saw another mod on here where the center benches were removed and a rod locker and storage compartments were put down both sides to put the strength back in the hull. i love the openess and all the storage of that setup. Thats what I plan to do with it.

DaveInGA said:
I'm thinking you should fish both boats before you make a decision about which one to sell. If you've got the Lowe pretty well setup, you could possibly make a good bit more money selling it. One thing that jumps out about the vhull is it has lots of seats, good for taking both a both a buddy and multiple children along.
I definately plan to finish the Lowe even if I do decide to sell it. I have decided too that if I sell it, I'll just sell the trailer with it. I figured its worth alot more as a complete combo. When I mod the v boat those center 2 benches will be removed. I saw another mod on here where the center benches were removed and a rod locker and storage compartments were put down both sides to put the strength back in the hull. i love the openess and all the storage of that setup. Thats what I plan to do with it.

My semi-V floats in as little as 4" of water with its mods :wink: ....... I would without a doubt rather have the versatility of the Semi-V for good size lakes and also rivers and skinny waters. <<<<----- that's accounting for my own boat though, you really need to water test the both of em and see which fills your needs.

BassBlaster said:
When I mod the v boat those center 2 benches will be removed. I saw another mod on here where the center benches were removed and a rod locker and storage compartments were put down both sides to put the strength back in the hull. i love the openess and all the storage of that setup. Thats what I plan to do with it.

Mine is like what your talking about, and I love it...... and still want more room :lol:

Yours may have been the build where I saw that set up. Hopefully, I can get this Lowe done soon and get it on the water. I'm all amped up to get it done so I can start on the v hull. I'm so excited abouty the extra space. I wasnt gonna be able to do everything I wanted with the Lowe but this Starcraft will allow me to do everythig I want I believe!!!

Nice find on that v-hull. I was out on Lake Ontario yesterday in a good chop and was getting bashed around pretty good in the flat bottom. V-hull would have been nice! I am now resolved to stick to the smaller waters. :LOL2:

Latest posts