Newbee here.......

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inshore dave

Reaction score
Long time lurker here. My name is Dave. I'm not new to tin boating, but haven't owned one in a long time. I'm about to sell my fiberglass rig and get back into tin boats.

As I said, I've been lurking in here a long time and I have to say, this is one dynamite site, specially the mods part of the forum. I have learned alot just by reading all of yall's posts.

I have a buyer for my rig coming over to pick it up tomorrow and already have my sites set on a project tin boat. When I finally get it, I will post pics of it, as well as pics and comments on the progress if it's refit. Along the way, I'm sure I will have some worthy questions to ask some of you guys concerning it's rebuild. I hope that you won't mind.

As far as me personally, I live and fish in South Florida. I fish for bass primarily in the Everglades and fish for peacock bass in Miami. I also flats/inshore fish in South Biscayne Bay, Flamingo and Chokoloskee (10,000 Islands). Thanks for hearing me out. Look forward to being an active member of this fine site.