omc service manual?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavy-chevy

Reaction score
can someone get me an online service manual for 78 and up smaller omc outboards. I downloaded one but it ended up for 78 and down outboards and i have an 87. I know that i can buy one but they are a rip off. if not, does anyone know the operating rpm for at least an 87 25hp for sure, I would like to know the operating rpms for the 25, 30, and 35 hp and how they change year to year.

thanks.

Is OMC the same as Johnson and Evinrude? I just boat a used jon boat with what I believe to be a 1987 Evinrude 30 HP and would love to have a manual for it. I'm new to boats and outboards so knowing the basic maintenance things would be great.

Those multi year manuals are not the greatest, in my opinion. Your best bet, I think, is to get a more specific manual.

Where did you find the online service manual, I have a 76 and cant find anything thats free info for it. You might try ebay i just picked up an original owners manual cheap on there and they also had alot of service manuals on there that were alot cheaper than buying the 30$ ones.

Just looked on ebay under johnson outboard manual and found one on cd that covers 2-40hp 1973-1990 $3 buy now $4.50 shipping.

Latest posts