PC Baits now offers balsa crankbaits!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dampeoples

Reaction score
IMG_0850.JPG

Introducing the PC Baits handmade crankbait lineup! To start with, there are
two styles, both a shallow and mid depth, as well as three color patterns.
More color patterns will be added very soon, including two craw patterns, a
Bass pattern as well as Sexy Shad the PC Baits way!

Each bait comes equipped with Mustad Ultra Point Triple Grip hooks,
stainless hardware, circuit board lips, and your very own hand painted color
pattern.

Stay tuned for more baits, colors, and even repaint services to be offered
soon!

Visit Peoples Choice Premium Baits to see the rest, and check on any new patterns uploaded! Two will come tomorrow, and hopefully two more the day after.

Woooo Hoooo :!: These baits look even more refined than the so called, mess ups, you sent esquired. The wood baits esquired has of your run incredibly. I will be placing an order very soon.

Thanks guys! I am going to be adding some stuff like that soon, such as a popper, and possibly a sammy clone. I have both available now, if interested, the sammy is $10, and the popper is $12 (comes with a hand tied dressed treble)

This is great - I have been pushing the PC Baits Company to sell these lures to the general public since I received my first one last year. The paint is awesome and the lures are unique certainly will give you an edge over other anglers who are throwing store bought mas produced baits.

I have been telling people this for a tear - If you order any of these hard baits and do not like it for any reason I will buy it from you for the full price including shipping!

There - what are you waiting for you have a money back guarantee :D

Two more styles, this is all for a little while, time to get caught up!!

IMG_0856.JPG

Largemouth Bass

IMG_0855.JPG

T.R./Sexy Shad, with or without cracked shoulders!

I just received an email that the 2 crankbaits I ordered are being shipped on Monday. I can't wait :D

Got them today. They look great. Excellent work. I highly recommend them guys.

Attachments

• dsc00813_798.jpg
    dsc00813_798.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,227
Just got a set of cranks and a spinner from PC. I've never tried balsa cranks, so I'm looking forward to spring.

Matt

Attachments

• dp.jpg
    dp.jpg
    481.9 KB · Views: 1,210