Perfect Timing For BPS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday, and a Netcraft catalog at the same time. Score!

It is like the old sears wish book only better !!!

The day mt bps catalog comes IS

THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF YEAR

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you pick up a copy of the catalog at BPS, don't you have to buy it? I'll check that out as I will be going there tomorrow. I mean it will be the 4th and I have only been to BPS once this year so far.

Fishin NJ said:
LOL, it’s got to be pretty steep that’s for sure. What I always laugh about is I will see it in Barnes & Noble or Wal-Mart on the Magazine Rack for sale. People are dumb enough or desperate enough to pay for something you can get for free!!

I purchased my first one :shock: .........................When I was like 12 :D

They say you never forget your first.....My first was a Basspro tin can of worms. Me and a buddy split it 50-50. Then we traded back and forth all day every day. It came with like hundreds of worms and grubs and curly tails.....man.......heaven.

flounderhead59 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but if you pick up a copy of the catalog at BPS, don't you have to buy it? I'll check that out as I will be going there tomorrow. I mean it will be the 4th and I have only been to BPS once this year so far.

Yes they are free they are near the door on the way out..

I've seen them near the checkouts, just thought there was a price on them. I never really looked as I get so many at home. I get one in my name, one in Waterwings name, my wife gets one, the daughter...