Picked up new scattergun last weekend

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

switchback

Reaction score
I already had a winchester 1300 in like new shape. Since they quit making them and it being my first shotgun I've been wanting a new one to try some duck hunting with a friend of mine and dove and turkey hunting. So last week, I picked me up a new Benelli Supernova in max-4 with 26 inch barrel. Was going for a 28 inch barrel but wanted something a lil shorter for more of an all round gun.

Here's a link to thier site, but you'll have to click on the max-4 pattern to change it on the gun.

https://www.benelliusa.com/shotguns/benelli_supernova.php

Can't wait to go try it out at the range after sighting in my muzzleloader.

My buddy shoots this gun for duck hunting and loves it. He got the same camo pattern but I think he has the 28" barrel. The push button shell stop is a great feature on this gun.

I shot one of the original Novas with a 26" barrel for 3 years. I never had the first hiccup. It was a great duck gun.

I wound up selling it after I purchased an SBE 2.

The only Benelli I have ever had in my hand was shorter that yours. It was 17 1/4" long TOTAL. Nice Camo though. The mope cut it down for robberies!! #-o

Quackrstackr said:
I shot one of the original Novas with a 26" barrel for 3 years. I never had the first hiccup. It was a great duck gun.

I wound up selling it after I purchased an SBE 2.

I'd love a SBE 2 but couldn't fork out that kinda dough right now. But later down the line WHEN I find out I like duck hunting, I know I'll want to upgrade.

Jim, My 1300 has taken many a squirrel, rabbit and dove with out any malfunctions or jam ups. Been a good one and a good shooter for a $200 gun.

Dunk, that's a cryin shame.

Latest posts