Pirates on US/Mexico border.... no, seriously

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say a few 'sting' operations are in order. Set up a couple in a boat as decoys, kill a few bad guys, thin out the troublemakers. The one thing criminals fear more than anytyhing is being dead. Time to put the fear of God in them.

wasilvers said:
I say a few 'sting' operations are in order. Set up a couple in a boat as decoys, kill a few bad guys, thin out the troublemakers. The one thing criminals fear more than anytyhing is being dead. Time to put the fear of God in them.

ditto...
Ranchero50 said:
For the girl, I think it's just about impossible to collect insurance without a death certificate.

yep.... I used to sell Life Insurance.... its not impossible to obtain a death certificate without a body though.. :wink:

The problems here are numerous. A large factor is that one of these cartel gangs (Zetas) is made up of a former Mexican Special Forces detachment. Now, I know that seems like a contradiction in terms (Mexican Special Forces) but these guys received training stateside from the US DOD in hopes of aiding the Mexican military to improve their abilities and allow them to go back and train themselves.

They should just put out a couple of Coast Guard Gunboats on the lake and be done with it.

Nevillizer said:
They should just put out a couple of Coast Guard Gunboats on the lake and be done with it.

Yes, absolutely, they should bring back the Tinboat Navy. :USA1: Those boys could get a handle on those thugs in short order.

If we know this lake is being used to transport drugs, than why the heck didnt we (US) do anything about it. BULLCRAP!!!!, as soon as the boats cross into US territory sink it, let the bass feed on da weed, get the munchies and tight lines my friends, just dont look for any acrobatic jumps, bass will be lethargic. :mrgreen: