Please Welcome Greg Stehling and Son's Taxidermy Studio

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Please Welcome Greg Stehling and Son's Taxidermy Studio as a new sponsor. I want to thank Aaron Stehling (aaronthetaxidermist on TinBoats.net) and crew for wanting to sponsor us here on the site.

If you catch that fish of a lifetime or trophy animal please consider our board sponsor for all your taxidermy needs. Aaron is even offering a 10% discount to TinBoats members. Code: TinBoatFishing

They do some incredible work. Check out some of these mounts:

large%20mouth2%20bass.jpg

small%20mouth%20bass%20warm.jpg

bluegill2%20warm.jpg

deer4.jpg

Thank you, we are glad to be here.

You can check out more of our work on our websites:

https://www.gregsfishtaxidermy.com
https://www.gregandsonsfish.com
https://www.gsturkeytaxidermy.com

We have a "Mail Order" taxidermy program. You can easily and safely ship us anything from a bluegill to a full mount turkey. We complete the mount to your specifications, and securely send it back to your door. We have been offering this service for over 30 years, and have literally had thousands of speceimens sent to us from every state and beyond.

Here is how it works:

1 When you have a trophy you are interested in having us mount, contact us and we will go over the proper way to freeze and wrap the speceimen. We will also go over what you have in mind for the piece (pose etc) .

2. We will then send you a specailly made, stryofoam lined box for shipping the item to us. There is no extra charge for this, but a 25% deposit is required to confirm your interest in the project. When you receive the box, simply follow our instructions and send the item back to us on a Monday. UPS will come right to your house to pick it up.

3. We mount your trophy to your specifications, and securely send it back.

If you have any questions about our service or taxidermy in general, please ask here or feel free to contact us. Our email is [email protected] , or you can call us at 920-674-3724.

Thank you,
Aaron Stehling

Welcome to the site!

Would you by chance happen to have any pics of Musky replicas you've done?

Thank you for the nice words about our work.

While we do replicas, skin mounts are our speciality and keep us swamped with work.
Here are a few replicas:

2008_0417picstest0011.jpg

2008_0417picstest0018.jpg

This ones not going hungry !

goosespeckled029.jpg

goosespeckled022.jpg

2008_0511picstest0044.jpg

2008_0415picstest0117.jpg

2008_0612picstest0037.jpg

Some skin mounts

2008_0613picstest0018.jpg

Tiger Trout
2008_0511picstest0062.jpg

and a few moose and mule deer

2008_0817picstest0065.jpg

2008_0802picstest0054.jpg

Awesome! Now when I get the big one, I'll know who to go too.

For skin mount fish, what are the first steps I should take before I call you? Deer I'm ok with, my processor will take care of the caping.

Welcome to the site, and thanks for your supporting TinBoats.net.

Without sponsors, we may not have these great sites to enjoy.

Awesome taxidermy work as well.

wasilvers said:
Awesome! Now when I get the big one, I'll know who to go too.

For skin mount fish, what are the first steps I should take before I call you? Deer I'm ok with, my processor will take care of the caping.

When you catch a fish that you want to have mounted, the very first step is good pitures. The sooner you can get pictures after the fish is caught, the better. Fish start to fade quickly. This helps us to recreate the specific and unquie colors evey fish has. No two fish are exaclty alike, and can vary within the same lake, river etc.

Wrap the fish in a white towel. Place the wrapped fish in a plastic bag and freeze asap. Be carefull to fold the fins against the fish, and use extra care to not damage the tail.

Call us as soon as you can to discuss the mount 8)

Thanks for being a sponsor! Pictures of your work are awesome. You guys have a real talent. I have to say, it is nice to see that people can get their catches memorialized in such a beautiful fashion. Great work!

Latest posts