pop up ads

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
redbug said:
since I haven't won the monthly drawing in about 7 years I say do away with it!!!!!

I also say add a paypal donate tab I would give a few bucks to keep the site running

I won ONCE, During the 25 days of Christmas give away......
Back when their was only 25 members.
Nothing on the monthly drawings, maybe a hefty donation will increase my chances?

I like the Donate tab Idea. I dont mind the ads either, they are the best way to generate income. They will virtually pay for the site, and they are a bit annoying but so is a commercial on tv during your favorite show. I say leave the ads, The content of the site is what people come back for. My old forum had google ads. And if you really want to help out, But dont have the money to. Visit some of the ads, it increases the revenue for the site everytime you click on it.

I'm almost always on this site on my iPhone so I don't get popups. But I really like the idea of something like Charter memberships or something with a once a year fee.

Jim said:
Jonboat Jerry said:
In this case, I'm happy to see all my cousins and friends at Sweet Timber Frames, back home on Mount Desert Island.
They are artisans when it comes to building mortise and tenon Timber Frame homes. ......Jerry Shameless plug :mrgreen:
Love those houses…..one day, one day.
Hey Jim, I think I found one we could afford and right handy for fishing too!

Attachments

• wigoh.jpg
    wigoh.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 284
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=347639#p347639 said:
Jonboat Jerry » Today, 10:55[/url]"]
Hey Jim, I think I found one we could afford and right handy for fishing too!
Love those ballast tanks. Wonder what happens when he takes some good size waves and they roll off the front end. :roll:

Latest posts