Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those 90's model nissan/tohatsu 9.9's run like a 15 or in some cases an 18hp. My local lake has a 10hp max motor law. Those old nissans and tohatsus are the strongest out there. Best 2-stroke you can buy IMO.

Hello everyone! I am new here. My name is Chris and My boat is a 16ft lowe husky jon. Here are a couple of pics on easter. This is the first time we had this boat out. We just bought it a month or so ago but the weather here in central Il. Has not been the greatest!

DSCF4247.jpg

DSCF4255.jpg

DSCF4260.jpg

Just a few pics.
It has a 50 horse mariner w/power tilt
I already sort of put a floor in it but more is to come

Hi Chris, thanks for joining and welcome.

Nice looking boat - what body of water on you on there in the pics??

Go to User Control Panel and fill out your profile so we know where your from....

Yes i will do that. These were taken at moraine view state park(dawson lake) just out side of leroy, Il. We didn't catch much and the wind was nuts. But the kids had a great time(first time ever on a boat). I only paid 500 bucks for the boat and motor. I put the tm on.

Just got her not too long ago. has a nice trolling motor up front, with battery in the front bench seat for trolling motor, and one in the back for electronics, lights, and live well. I keep looking on here to get ideas. Love the site. Its nothing bad ***, but gets the job done.

064.jpg

065.jpg

057.jpg

Hello fellow boaters, have only been a member a short while. Finally got my boat ready for the fishing season, enclosed a picture, just repainted the bottom. Had to cover some scratches from the previous owner. This boat is a 1960 Starcraft 16' Viscount runabout, and it doesn't leak!! Not a damaged rivet anywhere. They do last when taken care of. Thanks

Airshot

Here is the current condition of the boat. I ordered new seats and during the first trip out, made a list of ideas that would work best for storage and controls.

04-17-09_1628.jpg

04-17-09_1626.jpg

Man looks right peaceful,nice rig.
Sometimes I wonder why I have an outboard,I use the TM 90% of the time when fishing.Guess outboards are like 4X4's to me,need em once and awhile.

lowe1462,
YAY, Wilmington!!! As a kid, my family and I spent several summers out on Wrightsville Beach in a rented house at the very south end of the island. Love that place!

Mike

Its a great place to go boating. It seems like I have been going out non-stop for over a year, and there are still places I have not been yet.

I'm calling her done. I still want to add rod lockers and some finishing trim, but for the most part I'm calling the project finished and am ready to take her to the lake. The next picture you see of the boat better have a big ole LM Bass in the foreground.

Finished.jpg

Picked her up Saturday, I have been waiting 4 weeks to finish off the payment. Havnt got a chance to take her out yet, need to bolt down the steering column. But I did dip it in the water and fire it up 2 crank, forward and reverse seam to work good. Idled great too!

So stoked!
spectrumfirstday.jpg

Latest posts