Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seth said:
This isn't my boat, but it's the exact same floor plan minus the speakers. I'll try and get some better pictures this weekend of the boat.

1852f.jpg

Very Nice.

Going to pick-er up tonigh!!
Thanks for all the ideas I will be sure to share my progress as it goes. Any body seen a boat like this? The seats slide on a track and interior side panels have floatation foam, rated for 25HP. Can not wait to start!!!!!
4688724327_10af9c1439_b.jpg

hyzerbomber said:
Going to pick-er up tonigh!!
Thanks for all the ideas I will be sure to share my progress as it goes. Any body seen a boat like this? The seats slide on a track and interior side panels have floatation foam, rated for 25HP. Can not wait to start!!!!!
4688724327_10af9c1439_b.jpg

looks like a Fisher Marine. I have one it is a Fisher Marine Netter 14. Looks exactly lyke that with the removable seats. Mine is a 1979. Great Boat. Good Luck3

So here is my little rig, Not as nice for fishing as most you yalls tins but I make it work. Pretty much done with it for the time being. Steelflexing the bottom and painting the outboard this winter, putting another graph and a new set of wise seats in it here soon. Also will be loosing the rear cheap post for a removable post when I get the seats.

Attachments

• Picture 309 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 309 (Medium).jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,285
  • Picture 311 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 311 (Medium).jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,285
  • Picture 313 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 313 (Medium).jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,285
  • Picture 312 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 312 (Medium).jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 1,285
  • Picture 310 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 310 (Medium).jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,285
Hello everyone. New member from New Orleans, Louisiana. Here's my ride. She's your basic 14' Alumacraft with a 15HP Mercury. I just bought her about four months ago. She fishes fine, but could use some work. My plans are to do some basic upgrades, but I want to keep it simple. I'm looking forward to putting some "sweat equity" into her.
TinBoat001.jpg

Hello friends. 1st post. Great site. Here's my ride. Factory done (not lazy, just time challenged) with exception to trolling motor, fishfinder, leaning post and other state required equipment. Tin is a G3 V-hull V143. Equipped with Yamaha 20hp long shaft. Fully laden with gear, she will run about 21MPH at full throttle.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    276 KB · Views: 1,156
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 1,156
Hi ya'll. We just joined the TinBoat club last week. My FIL had an older Sea Nymph in great shape that he needed to part with. We brought it down from Tenn to Mobile Al. Its got a 25HP Merc on the back which pushes it great with two people. Its got a great live well and rides great.
Here's a couple of pictures from its first outing on Saturday.

Attachments

• SN_0282.jpg
    SN_0282.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 1,093
  • SN_0284.jpg
    SN_0284.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 1,093
I posted this in the Jet Boat section a couple days ago, but just found this thread. Hope the double post isn't a problem.

Just picked this up on Tuesday. Couldn't be happier. These pics are the first thing I did when I got it home. I have seats for the decks, and another finder for the console to add...and of course, me with big fish, but I'll let you imagine that part for now. I'll post pictures after I get her on the water. 8)

Attachments

• Boat Collage.jpg
    Boat Collage.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 1,066