Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my 1946 Alumacraft B model. 13.5', and still has orig alumn oars.

Attachments

• DSC_0136.JPG
    DSC_0136.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 1,938
  • DSC_0138.JPG
    DSC_0138.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 1,938
  • DSC_0142.JPG
    DSC_0142.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,938
Might as well post mine. Bought it this past weekend. $450 with trailer and 17lb thrust trolling motor. Lots of work and addiction to follow. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429653036.062019.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1429653057.031650.jpg

IMG_20150418_173336_zpsols5dwv3.jpg
how it looked when I bought it with beat up sides
IMG_20150426_184020_zpsupavkiyk.jpg
how it looks now after I painted it

Hi from Aus!

Here's my new rig, it's a custom build, built by a a bloke about a 1000 miles from where I live. She arrived last week and got her first run on the weekend. I need to sort out some trim issues with it, but that will all come with time!

She's 12 foot long and 6 foot wide (at the top of the gunnel), stable as and can get up boogie! Top speed is about 45mph with the 30hp Tohatsu on the back.

$_57.JPG
$_57 (1).JPG
$_57 (4).JPG

Cheers,

Sam

Thanks guys!

Yeah she's a beaut! The orange is very bright but the anchor pole is awesome, it's almost 14ft long and clips to the side of the boat (I'll get some pictures for your tonight) so you can use it to pole through the skinny stuff and then anchor the boat when it's fishing time.

This website was a huge influence on me buying this boat, prior to learning about this stuff I never would have looked twice at this boat, but I got it for a steal and I'm really happy with it! The wife even managed to land the first fish on the weekend in it!

I'll be switching it over to a jet eventually - unfortunately jet's are not very popular in Australia at the moment, but hopefully we can turn it into a growing market!

Cheers again,

Sam

Just ripped off the stick steering system and installed a center console where the stick steer seat used to be. Love it!! The thing jumps up on plane faster and really opens up the front deck for casting and managing my fly line...

It wasn't as difficult a task as I thought it might be...

Attachments

• Center Console In Place.jpg
    Center Console In Place.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,820
heres my lowe 1648mt

Attachments

• 2014 LOWE L1648MT (3).JPG
    2014 LOWE L1648MT (3).JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,788
1988 1648 MV Blue Fin (mfg by National Marine Manufactures Assoc.) 50hp Force outboard
Only had this boat for about 6 months. Previous Owner was a professional tournament
bass nut. He spent all his time fishing and not maintaining his boat.
It was basically already set up. All I had to do was address some wiring and plumbing issues
and it was good to go. Pretty much Turn Key. Trailer is galvanized with tilt.
All that PVC pipe stuff on the back is the 8 rod holders for my wife's CRAPPIE STATION.
Easily removed with a few screws holding it to the deck and off to a day of bass fishing. (I made that part).

1996 Jeep Cherokee Country 4x4, 4.0 - 6 cyl automatic

Bass Boat 004.JPG
Bass Boat 008.JPG
Bass Boat 009.JPG
Bass Boat 011.JPG
Bass Boat 013.JPG
Bass Boat 022.JPG
Bass Boat 017.JPG
Bass Boat 018.JPG
Bass Boat 019.JPG
boat tag 005.JPG

Barefoot_Johnny said:
1988 1648 MV Blue Fin (mfg by National Marine Manufactures Assoc.) 50hp Force outboard
Only had this boat for about 6 months. Previous Owner was a professional tournament
bass nut. He spent all his time fishing and not maintaining his boat.
It was basically already set up. All I had to do was address some wiring and plumbing issues
and it was good to go. Pretty much Turn Key. Trailer is galvanized with tilt.
All that PVC pipe stuff on the back is the 8 rod holders for my wife's CRAPPIE STATION.
Easily removed with a few screws holding it to the deck and off to a day of bass fishing. (I made that part).

1996 Jeep Cherokee Country 4x4, 4.0 - 6 cyl automatic

View attachment 9
View attachment 8
View attachment 7
View attachment 6
View attachment 5
View attachment 4
View attachment 3
View attachment 2
View attachment 1

That is a sweet setup...I love that trailing on the back

201 Riverpro Rcc. Waiting on replacement stickers from Kevin turner, that operation is a class act. Customer service is impeccable.

Wanted to post a pic of the small aluminum boat I bought for my city yesterday. It will spend its life at our sewer lagoons. Will be used for doing "sludge judge" tests, moving aerators, and cattail control.

It came with oars, but I'm looking for a decent (and cheap) used trolling motor.

Nothing like boating around in a poo pond.

Attachments

• IMG_1359.JPG
    IMG_1359.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 1,957
  • IMG_1360.JPG
    IMG_1360.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 1,957