Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super nice dude, I really like the attention to detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cherokeedad1193 said:
Hello all new to the form but looked through it to get some ideas for my boat finally pulled the trigger and got a 74 polar craft 16' with a trailer and 3outboard motors for 500 bucks then I found a minn kota rip tide saltwater edition 72lb thrust 24volt trolling motor on craigslist for 10 bucks here are some pics still got a long ways to go but I fish with it regularly

Nice job on the deck...

6a1129725c620e76d6ad283f3b256011.jpg
9387279f9451013555b4f93e422da665.jpg

My new 2017 Seaark Big Easy

misunderstood said:
Picked this 1436 up last week. Enduro trolling motor and 15 hp Johnson. Getting wheel bearings replaced and lights sorted out and she'll be ready to use. Will do modifications etc. such as a casting deck over the winter.

This rig looks very familiar. Do believe I bought it from you (minus the motors)

samuelh1987 said:
misunderstood said:
Picked this 1436 up last week. Enduro trolling motor and 15 hp Johnson. Getting wheel bearings replaced and lights sorted out and she'll be ready to use. Will do modifications etc. such as a casting deck over the winter.

This rig looks very familiar. Do believe I bought it from you (minus the motors)
Yep, As I told you traded motor on a 4 stroke that was too big for her so upgraded boat. The trolling enduro quit on me so bought a new one for new to me G3. Hope you enjoy her. Welcome aboard 8)

Your trailer is to short. You want the transom of the boat on the bunks or you could put a hook into the boat.

lckstckn2smknbrls said:
Your trailer is to short. You want the transom of the boat on the bunks or you could put a hook into the boat.
Pic was when boat was bought by me. I corrected before selling to him. She sits on the bunks now. 8)

sospd said:
I like it , looks brand new.

Was new last spring, I'm in the U.K. But there's not many of us on the forums.
I want to upgrade the OB this spring lay some carpets and seats maybe a some lights and a stereo

sospd said:
What fish do you go after ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm actually new to angling, always loved big boys toys and in particular boats cars and bike so got the boat first and then a rod. I Havant caught much personally but been out with friends who have caught trout pike and eel. Since getting the boat been really getting into fishing though! Was thinking about capers and seats and building a bit of a flat deck with storage under on the front half of the boat. Not sure if it'll be a real advantage to me though as I'm not a die hard fisherman... yet

A flat floor and raised front deck are really nice to have in a boat. Makes fishing easier and more comfortable. Fishing is definitely addictive.

Using marine grade plywood and carpeted? Fixed or removable, if fixed with what? And for the flat floor what about drainage? Sorry just realised going off topic for this thread.

Here's my Alumacraft 1436 mentioned previously in the thread along with my freshly over hauled 1989 Johnson 15. Got a floor installed and a very low deck upfront.

Attachments

• IMG_20170128_135502_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20170128_135502_hdr.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 2,090
  • IMG_20170128_135415.jpg
    IMG_20170128_135415.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,090