Project Pond Hopper

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CTAngler481

Reaction score
I have been busy the past week painting up my new toy, a 10' Gamefisher Jon Boat. 32 dollars later, I think I increased the value of it by a $100. 5 cans of spray paint, handle grips, and a good washing, and heres what I have to work with, the "Pond Hopper", more to follow, stay tuned.
Before
tinboat.jpg

After
camogamefish.jpg

What's next?

Well, funny you ask because I already got three offers for the boat for $200. So I plan on selling it to one of them as it's weight capacity isn't perfect for me. I thought I could keep going with sponsons and seats, but I rather put the money towards a larger boat my fishing buddies can sit in comfortably.

CTAngler481 said:
I have been busy the past week painting up my new toy, a 10' Gamefisher Jon Boat. 32 dollars later, I think I increased the value of it by a $100. 5 cans of spray paint, handle grips, and a good washing, and heres what I have to work with, the "Pond Hopper", more to follow, stay tuned.
Before
tinboat.jpg

After
camogamefish.jpg

yooo,, how did u do the camo,, did you use stencil? what kind of paint also,, (flat..?? it looks flat )
it looks good!!!

CTAngler481 said:
What's next?

Well, funny you ask because I already got three offers for the boat for $200. So I plan on selling it to one of them as it's weight capacity isn't perfect for me. I thought I could keep going with sponsons and seats, but I rather put the money towards a larger boat my fishing buddies can sit in comfortably.

:beer:

yooo,, how did u do the camo,, did you use stencil? what kind of paint also,, (flat..?? it looks flat )
it looks good!!!

I went to my local hardware store and they carried rustoelum camoflauge specialty flat paint. You can check it out online at rustoleum.com then go to finish, and go to camoflauge. I used army green, khaki, and forest green, and I just went to town with the paintjob.

CTAngler481 said:
it looks good!!!

I went to my local hardware store and they carried rustoelum camoflauge specialty flat paint. You can check it out online at rustoleum.com then go to finish, and go to camoflauge. I used army green, khaki, and forest green, and I just went to town with the paintjob.

:beer:

Latest posts