Question - Plaid Shorts?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ihavenoideawhattoput said:
What about Plaid crocs?
10591-Black-True-Red.jpg

:lol:

azekologi said:
ihavenoideawhattoput said:
FishinsMyLife said:
Nah, Crocs are off limits :mrgreen:

yea Crocs aint gonna fly.

I'm glad to see we have limits here, it's the combination of the little things that worries me. #-o

You guys have lost your minds. Crocs rule!

Especially the flipflops.

My feet have a permanent Croc flipflop tan lines on them. You can even see it in the winter. :lol:

Crocs may look silly but in the South they are the erfecet fishing shoes. I took my stepdads after he thought they were "funny" and you coudlnt buy them back from me at any price. LOVE THEM!

Troutman3000 said:
Crocs may look silly but in the South they are the erfecet fishing shoes. I took my stepdads after he thought they were "funny" and you coudlnt buy them back from me at any price. LOVE THEM!

Don't say stuff like that, I can be lured over to the dark side easily.

Jim said:
Ok i have a confession. I have a pair of Frocks

Fake Crocks.....$4. :LOL2:

I use them at the gym so I dont have to step on the diseased floor in the shower.

I take it one step easier. I don't shower :shock:

Very funny thread...and YES, I wear plaid shorts all the time. I don't care what other people think or say.....after all, my boat is usually faster than theirs. :lol:

Popeye said:
Jim said:
Ok i have a confession. I have a pair of Frocks

Fake Crocks.....$4. :LOL2:

I use them at the gym so I dont have to step on the diseased floor in the shower.

I take it one step easier. I don't shower :shock:
We already knew that. :LOL2:

countryboy210 said:
So, Plaid Has Infiltrated The Fishing World Now? Where Will Those Golfers Go Next? [-X

CB, I did some research cause I don't want you to lie in bed at night worrying about the golfers. I think they're going to be ok. I Googled "men's golf pants" and found these. This is a line few on this forum will cross...

1111111.jpg
11111.jpg
1111.jpg
11.jpg
1.jpg
11111111.jpg

bobberboy said:
countryboy210 said:
So, Plaid Has Infiltrated The Fishing World Now? Where Will Those Golfers Go Next? [-X

CB, I did some research cause I don't want you to lie in bed at night worrying about the golfers. I think they're going to be ok. I Googled "men's golf pants" and found these. This is a line few on this forum will cross...

WON'T CROSS THAT LINE!! The white shoes and belt really put it over the top!

bobberboy said:
countryboy210 said:

1111111.jpg
11111.jpg
1111.jpg
11.jpg
1.jpg
11111111.jpg

Does anyone else "hear" the Bee Gees?

I'm beginning to feel like I entered the Twilight Zone. I got an email notification that another post had been made to this thread. When I logged in to check it I saw that this thread was dead and quietly laying buried deep down under other threads since last August. It resurrected itself?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b5aW08ivHU

I don't know why I can't get that to embed...