Runts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim357

Reaction score
Ive been fishin the past few days an pullin in about 10 fish a day, unfortunately there all in the 8 to 14 inch range. Today wasnt any different had about 15 runts, and 3 probably woulda kept. Big fish of the day (and biggest of the weekend) was probably around 3 lbs give or take.
3-23.jpg

slim357 said:
Ive been fishin the past few days an pullin in about 10 fish a day, unfortunately there all in the 8 to 14 inch range. Today wasnt any different had about 15 runts, and 3 probably woulda kept. Big fish of the day (and biggest of the weekend) was probably around 3 lbs give or take.
3-23.jpg

Are you complainin' or braggin' , lol. Runts!? Sounds like a good day to me. I've fished the past 3 days at city park w/o one nibble. I'm not keeping a fishing log this year either..............................so as not to embarass myself posting "Skunked, skunked........skunked again", etc, etc, lol. :lol:

Nice Job - I have been having the same problem, seems the smaller LM bass are way more aggressive in the cold water

Give it another week and you will be back in your normal pattern

Latest posts