Sad day for me guys

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't mean to laugh at your expense, but that's kinda funny about the clown's nose flying through the air. :) . What'd your niece have to say after that?

She was 7 at the time... she thought it was part of the act until the rest of the clowns started yelling and running towards me pretty angry. They all stopped coming towards me when they saw their buddy was pretty hurt and that I wasn't running... I guess my biggest fear would have came to fruition had they kept coming - that being getting my butt kicked by 6 other clowns because thats probably the only time I would pull a Jesus and start walking on air.

She brings it up everytime we go out now - telling me she will warn all the clowns if there are any that I'll hurt them if they get near me.

Waterwings said:
Trained to fight fires and keep the ship from sinking, but snakes give me the willies, and I'll go a mile to go around one if needed.

Ophidiophobic or Herpetophobia: Fear of snakes. :shock:

I'm with you on that one WW.

bluegill slayer said:
Guys its time i came out with it...I have...

Coprastasophobia- Fear of constipation.

I think you spelled it wrong, isn't it "Copstopaphobia" ??? :lol: :lol: I met many of them back in the day.... :lol:

Latest posts