salt water fishing in my TInboat! many PICS

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skimsucka

Reaction score
Well everyone its been a long while since I have been on here haven't lost interest just haven't had much time :(. Got a new 7'6 star medium light rod with a 3k FJ stradic <3, anyhow here's some pics from recent catches and trips I've made in the saltwater zone :)

photo1-21.jpg

photo2-19.jpg

photo1-20.jpg

photo3-17.jpg

photo4-15.jpg

photo2-20.jpg

photo5-12.jpg

photo3-18.jpg

photo1-22.jpg

photo2-21.jpg

I also have been shooting go pro footage of (big)catches ill eventually compile and upload to post :)
and here's a lake i hit literally right off interstate 95 pulled my little car right off the highway ahah

photo1-11.jpg

photo2-9.jpg

photo1-9.jpg

photo5-3.jpg

Nice stuff man - never overlook those little ponds and lakes, they are often hardly fished and there are usually a few big ones in each

cole.manns said:
200racing said:
you ever eat snook?

Unless your up in the panhandle there closed. We had a big freeze which killed a ton of them a couple years ago.

down here the season just opened feb 1st allowed 1 fish a day 28-32 inches !

200racing said:
you ever eat snook?

haven't yet I'm allergic to shrimp even if i touch it and have never ate seafood all though i live at the beach pretty much but as soon as i catch a slot I'm going to try I hear its very very good my friend manages to catch 2 slots a week some how

Captain Ahab said:
Nice stuff man - never overlook those little ponds and lakes, they are often hardly fished and there are usually a few big ones in each

always hit those :)!

Hey Skim!

Man do I ever ENVY you !!! Great photos!
Nothing like catching Snook....run....fight....JUMP....
and then they take you to the closest barnacle covered piling or mangrove root and ....See Ya !! #-o

Nice Redfish and good size Trout...you are living large , my friend.....
Enjoy EVERY moment of it . =D>

Latest posts