Semi Annual Ban BassAddict Thread

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassAddict said:
Sad Sad day..............................

I broke my center console too!!! #-o :cry:

KARMA!

For those who may not know the story - Bassaddict and myself drove from PA to meet our fearless leader Jim for some Cape Cod Kettle Pond FW fishing. I picked BassAddict up from the airport and he spent the night at my house for a next day departure. (I am not sure that he slept - I think he just rooted through my clothing taking things that he liked - but that is another story).

Anyway, I offered to drive the 1st shift - BassAddict gets in my pristine Ford Explorer - grabs the center console as he is pushing his lard *** in the door and "SNAP" my console is now in two pieces - OUCH! He tells me my truck is defective and blames me for not having a better vehicle. Well the "1st shift" turned into a marathon where I drove all night and BAssAddict alternated between sleeping and complaining about everything.

The ride home was much the same

Another reason to ban him - What Say You Fellow TinBoaters?

BTW - The Kit to repair the console cost me $150.00 and never really worked properly - Thanks BA

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
Sad Sad day..............................

I broke my center console too!!! #-o :cry:

KARMA!

For those who may not know the story - Bassaddict and myself drove from PA to meet our fearless leader Jim for some Cape Cod Kettle Pond FW fishing. I picked BassAddict up from the airport and he spent the night at my house for a next day departure. (I am not sure that he slept - I think he just rooted through my clothing taking things that he liked - but that is another story).

Anyway, I offered to drive the 1st shift - BassAddict gets in my pristine Ford Explorer - grabs the center console as he is pushing his lard *** in the door and "SNAP" my console is now in two pieces - OUCH! He tells me my truck is defective and blames me for not having a better vehicle. Well the "1st shift" turned into a marathon where I drove all night and BAssAddict alternated between sleeping and complaining about everything.

The ride home was much the same

Another reason to ban him - What Say You Fellow TinBoaters?

BTW - The Kit to repair the console cost me $150.00 and never really worked properly - Thanks BA

Your recollection of the trip is a bit hazy..... Its true that he picked me up from the airport around 6 (never mind i started my travels round 4am because of numerous connecting flights) where we drove to his house. After he and his wife bickered about dinner it was finally decided wed have subs. We scarfed them down and he says lets go fishing for a few hours.......... We go, and after a few hours of nothing Ahab decides 'lets leave for the cape tonight' says hell drive. So i begrudgingly agree, he packs and an hour later we are off. 5 minutes later Ahab is getting pulled over for speeding, so needless to say I had to keep my eyes shut to prevent the sub from reappearing.... Where the arm rest got broken i dont know "i think it was already broke" and if he paid 150.00 for a 2 inch piece of 2x4 and considers that a repair kit image what he considers a quality vehicle.

i think bassaddict is gone?
stock-footage-crazy-man-in-a-straight-jacket.jpg

Latest posts