Show The Wife. . .

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countryboy210

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
A friend had to go downtown yesterday for some business he said this morning at work. After parking the car, he walked towards the office building he was going to. Along the way, he passed some street bums. One particularly dirty guy who really stunk came up to ask for some money so he could get something to eat. Half-jokingly, my friend asked him how he could know that given money for food, he wouldn't just go fishing instead. He looked back and said, "Fishing? I never go fishing. I spend my days trying to stay alive on the street."

Getting serious, he then asked him if he would just spend the money on beer. He answered, "You may not believe this, but I do not drink. Not a drop." My friend then told him he was going to take him home and have his wife fix him the best meal he's ever had. "Are you sure?" he asked, "I know I'm pretty filthy, and I probably don't smell too good." "You'd be doing me a favor," my friend told him. "I want to show my wife what a guy who doesn't fish or drink really looks like." :roll:

Latest posts