Skunk report

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Hit 3 ponds today and threw an arsenal of baits. Nothing to show for it. My buddy did get a blow up on a spinnerbait, and I had a few hits but could not connect. We could see the fish swimming in the water, but they were easily spooked even when casting way past them and bringing the bait close to them.

I did manage to lose a Brand New Mattlures perch swimbait on my third cast.

Sorry to hear about the skunk. If I can ever catch-up on my rest from all this traveling (took 35 students on a cave tour today), I may try to wet a line. Won't be taking the boat out this weekend with 15-25mph winds though. :shock:

Jim said:
I did manage to lose a Brand New Mattlures perch swimbait on my third cast.

Skunk....OK

Losing Mattlures swimbiat.....NOT OK.

Sorry Jim!

Jim, at least you got out and did some fishing and had some fun! 8) I'm heading out to do some surf fishing today...and maybe catch something :mrgreen:

Sorry to hear that man, I know how excited you were to actually get out there and just fish for a few hours. But i guess its better to gone and get the big skunkola then to not have gone at all.

Well through all those skunked trips, you get better, or at least I have. Better luck next time, and at least you're getting out there!

Latest posts