So,I got a 1432 jon????????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motard1

Reaction score
I recently traded my canoe for a 1432 jon. No idea on make or model. Just looking for ideas. I have made sure it floats,and doesn't leak. Now I need ideas. I wanna deck the floor,brace the transom real good,and I don't know what else. I replaced the transom. It's sturdy now. I need ideas on batteries,storage. I don't wanna deck the whole boat,just some. I also need ideas for the motor. There is no tag of any kind,so it's a guessing game. I don't wanna speed around,just cruise and run some lines and jugs.

Hi Motard1,

Thanks for joining. :beer:

Read through this link and hit modification central for ideas for your boat. Post up a picture of your boat if you can, maybe someone can help you identify it.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3723

here's another person that's joining the addictive site.... it seems every time I'm around the computer, I have to stop in and see what's going on. Welcome to the madness!

Here's what i did to mine. I did a sunk in deck to mine. Any questions just ask.
paintball006.jpg

paintball008.jpg

Latest posts