Some of 07's winners

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.fish

Reaction score
For those who know me, they know I spent most of the 06 year fishing for flathead catfish, and not much of anything else. I made a promise to myself in the earlier part of the year that I would do more of a multispecies kind of thing , and so far, the current year of 07, has been extra rewarding.

Heres some of this years biggest
31lb flathead catfish
Picture.jpg

13lb channel catfish
Picture783.jpg

No weight or measurement on this walleye.
Picture651.jpg

20lb common carp
Picture819.jpg

20lb mirror carp
Picture740.jpg

16lb full scale mirror carp
Picture907.jpg

6lb smallmouth bass
Picture887.jpg

6lb largemouth bass
Picture752.jpg

20 inch Native brown trout
Picture702.jpg

Brook trout stockie, No measurement
Picture676.jpg

And the year ain't over yet

Mr. Fish was with me on many of those sub-zero trips. Never forget sliding down the icy rocks to find a little pool of open water - he still has the scar to prove it!

Esquired is my bass buddy. Whenever I want to burn in the sun all day wading a river, I call Dave. He's very dependable, and never dissapoints when it comes to bass fishin.

Mike - I wish you had weighed that Smallmouth - the Pennsylvania record is 8 8 lb. 8 oz. - you might have been very close to that.

Here is pic of the record - you fish looks equally as large

bass_small1997.jpg

Dave, its funny that you bring that up. I just so happen to be in French Creek Outfitters the other night, and seen that pic. It had the weight, along with the pa state record frame around it. Man, am I kicking myself in the *** for not having a scale on me that day. I'm pretty sure it was over 6, or maybe into the 7lb range, but beating an 8.8lb weight would have been pushing it. Maybe I could have stuck a few pieces of lead down it's throat.

is that last pic a monster brookie?

*just noticed the caption....DOH!

ginormous brookie though-more like a Dolly

Latest posts