South Florida Fishing Report

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustMel

Reaction score
Well, I leave work early because friend with a boat calls me and says he is going fishing in the ocean. I don't have time to go home so I got to basspro and buy 2 new rods and the rest of the fishing gear. I buy 3 pounds of squid and 1 pound of herring I believe. I get to the launch site and he is helping a friend launch a boat that was just bought :twisted:. Long story short, a bust, it was a pleasure boat with a low front and the waves were 4 feet. Couldn't even go on the inter-coastal because his lights didn't work and it was getting dark. We go in and I fish at the launch area for 3 hours (on land :( ) and didn't catch anything :(

Next trip we go out on my friend's 23' boat (I made sure) and we go to the reef, he pulls up to and ties to a ocean buoy and we fish. No fish on the fish finder but I manage to pull up an eel. My other so-called friend releases him before I can take pic. We stay there for 1 HOUR before he says nothing is here and goes in!!!!! WHY DO YOU INVITE ME OUT TO FISH IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FISH??!!!! Go to another spot! I sometimes hate non fishing loving people!!!! :twisted:

I went to craigslist as soon as I got home and I am looking for a ocean boat!