Specimen Gear Swimbait

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I was cruising the forums one day when I came across a post from a gentleman named Michael Hoffstrom. I am assuming he is the owner/Manager of Specimen Gear Baits from Denmark.

https://www.specimengear.com/

In his post he asked if anyone wanted to try one of his baits to so send him his contact information. I said what the heck and I sent him an email. I said what do I have to lose? You have to be a moron to identity theft my real name :LOL2:. Michael quickly responded with a reply and asked me what color swimbait I wanted to try. Still kind of shocked I said a color that reminded me to a shad. This was 4-5 days ago. Today in the mail I get a package. I completely forgot about this and the only thing I am waiting for is the 2 trophies from the Tournament. To be honest I wasn't expecting anything.

Boy was I wrong and surprised. The lure traveled from Denmark. I told Michael I would give it a review on our site. I am not sure what his intentions are for selling them here in the states are or what. But instead of doing the review myself, I am going to ask FISHINSMYLIFE to do it if he wants. He is the only one really throwing swimbaits and posting reports on them.

Fishinsmylife, You up for a thorough report and challenge?

Attachments

• IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 834
  • IMG_1013.JPG
    IMG_1013.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 832
  • IMG_1012.JPG
    IMG_1012.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 830

Latest posts