Story Behind Pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

optaylor823

Reaction score
I ran across these two pictures online and was wondering if any one knew this guy or the story behind the pictures.
JetOops.jpg

jet101.jpg

i have no idea, but im curious where you found them at?

looks like someone might have had one to many big boy sodas! good way to dip water in the rear and sink to the bottom!

I imagine the contents of the blue and white cooler in front of the steering console had something to do with that little trick!!!!

I found the pictures on Evinrude's Facebook page. There was no comments under the pictures so I was really wondering if they guy went forward to get the boat unstuck or backwards. If I new there was fish back there I would be trying to go forward. I actually done something like this the other day, but the log was not so high and I easliy went over it and my 8 year old son got a good laugh considering a few branches hit my sunglasses and had them all sideways when we were done.

I definitely don't recognize the boat. That's unlike any Legend paint job I've seen. I cringe when I bump gravel or anything in mine and it's not nearly as expensive as that one.

Very interesting. Especially since he managed to either lose a rider or gain one depending on the order of the pics. Sure would like to hear the story behind the pictures as well.

I did something like that once on the Gasconade River. The log was deeper it the water and I made it across. Also,I didn't do it for fun,I did it out of neccessity. I made a rookie mistake right after I got the boat.