Surf Cart - More Pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DocWatson said:
Did you ever get those bigger tires/wheels ???
Also, a question about the build.... are all 4 of the open ended PVC pipes used as rod holders/carriers??

Not yet, I haven't been surf fishing since September. I will before I go again. The current tires are too small for the sand.

Yes, all 4 of the pipes are used as carriers. I put an old cutting board in the bottom of the red crate and screwed it to the PVC frame. The front carriers are cabled tied to the crate.

gillhunter said:
DocWatson said:
Did you ever get those bigger tires/wheels ???
Also, a question about the build.... are all 4 of the open ended PVC pipes used as rod holders/carriers??

Not yet, I haven't been surf fishing since September. I will before I go again. The current tires are too small for the sand.

Yes, all 4 of the pipes are used as carriers. I put an old cutting board in the bottom of the red crate and screwed it to the PVC frame. The front carriers are cabled tied to the crate.
Nice tight little setup. Now all you need are some monster truck tires and you're good to go !!! :LOL2:

Thanks for the info. 8)

Latest posts