How many of you enjoy a "Beater Boat?"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny, because I recently sold my beater boat for one I thought would suit my needs better. It really is a better, more capable boat, but I still miss my beater. It doesn't help the the buyer keeps messaging me with how great the boat is and how much he's catching. I'm happy for him, but I secretly kind of want to buy it back.

My problem is that I haven't made many memories in my newer tinnie. I need to do that before making any decisions. Probably, I'm going to love the boat once I start using it.

Hopefully...

Beater boat to beat all beaters 14 foot sears jonboat. The whole side is bowed out and smashed down a bit from a tree falling on it. Just sold it last week. Have many great memories and years fishing out of it on the local E-Motor only lake just in the condition you see it.

IMG_1429.jpeg

I’ve had a 1648 for almost 20 years now. It gets pressure washed occasionally, otherwise it’s a maintenance free boat. I use it for fishing & crabbing mostly. WhenI bought it, it had a couple seats bolted on, but I took them off. I’d rather sit on a boat cushion (throwable life preserver), it keeps my weight lower in the boat.

Attachments

• IMG_5129.png
    IMG_5129.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5127.jpeg
    IMG_5127.jpeg
    310.2 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts