Suzuki promotion/rebate frequency

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwphoto

Reaction score
Hello:

Suzuki is running a rebate promotion right now with up to $300 back until the end of the month. I'm having a hard time deciding which motor I want to purchase, and curious how often Suzuki offers such rebates? I've seen mention of the rebate in the past, so I assume they will offer the rebate again. $300 is a nice chunk of money to miss out on, and not sure how long I will have to wait to see such deals again. I'm in Alaska, and we don't have much more than a month left of the boating season, and it will probably take a week and a half to get here, so doesn't really allow much time to enjoy it this year.

Thanks,

Troy

I bought mine in June, They sent me a form to fill out that said this rebate ends at the end on May, they sent me a new one when I asked, They have been running it every month

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=361484#p361484 said:
sherm » 29 Jul 2014, 14:44[/url]"]I bought mine in June, They sent me a form to fill out that said this rebate ends at the end on May, they sent me a new one when I asked, They have been running it every month

Ah, American marketing at its best! Good to know.

Troy

Latest posts