Symetre

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flounderhead59 said:
So I did the conversion and $120 CAD = $101 USD, whick is about what we would pay for the Symetre here. ($99.99 at Cabela's) The Abu in the 603 size also at Cabela's is $79.99, which converts to $94 CAD. Is that about what you are paying for it up there? While a spare spool is nice, it isn't a deal breaker for me if one isn't included if I like the reel overall.

I like spare spools because I always have 1 spooled with braid and the other with mono or flourocarbon. Both are good reels. I just go with my bang for the buck at the moment. I can get the 603 for $88.94. If I go during the fishing show, I pay no tax + I get a nice gift from the Abu Garcia booth. Last year they were giving out tackle bags, kind of like the Plano's that run for like $50. I wonder what their giving this year? Last year I almost got the 602 + a 7' Berkley Tactix finesse/drop shot rod. I opted out for more Salmon lures.

My Symetre - I call it "The Hybrid" due to the Stradic MgFA handle. Now their made like this. :lol:
200810151437550001sr2.jpg

Latest posts