• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Part For Sale TH Marine Mini Jacker

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bailey Boat

Reaction score
I have a Mini Jacker (Mini Jacker Outboard Jack Plate - Outboard Motor Bracket - T-H Marine Supplies) that I no longer need. I used it to raise a long shaft engine on a short transom Jon boat. I sold the long shaft and now have a short shaft so it's need has passed. It's complete with the plywood insert and is only $145.00 plus shipping. I can get a shipping estimate once I know your zip code.

Did you put it on your boat and did it work with your long shaft? If you already had the jack plate, and it worked why getting rid of it? shipping to 20653 (Lexington Park, MD)

Did you put it on your boat and did it work with your long shaft? If you already had the jack plate, and it worked why getting rid of it? shipping to 20653 (Lexington Park, MD)
Sorry for the delay, the system didn't notify me of your response.

Yes, it worked very well but I sold the long shaft to a Sailor and bought a new, short shaft for my boat. As best as I can tell shipping to your zip code will be +/-20.00 via UPS ground. If that's an issue I'll pay for the shipping....

Latest posts