the duroboat turned into this 85 bayrunner!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkonrai

Reaction score
i pulled the trigger today on this sweet 15'9" bayrunner. it has a running johnson 85 30hp, its just needs a cleaning. original owner, barn stored. had to drive almost three hours each way, and took the day off. i think it paid off!
cant wait to see how she is on the water.
P1070011_zpsefa4bc06.jpg

P1070008_zpsd2b6c1f3.jpg

P1070007_zpsd8c8216c.jpg

P1070006_zps08c67686.jpg

P1070005_zpsd37c5a1a.jpg

dino

I agree, impressive looking boat.

Also, I have the same motor. If it has a sticker that says 100:1 fuel, remove it
and use 50:1 mix. OMC changed the requirement back to 50:1.

Enjoy! =D>

jasper60103 said:
I agree, impressive looking boat.

Also, I have the same motor. If it has a sticker that says 100:1 fuel, remove it
and use 50:1 mix. OMC changed the requirement back to 50:1.

Enjoy! =D>

yes, i would never run a motor at 100-1. thats why there are so many parts motors, that the no 2 hole is blown. lean mix = blown up motor.
dino

immediate items
i need to install a pair of led lights
pressure wash the inside and outside
maintenance to the motor, clean the carb, change plugs.
check the lower unit oil and pressure test. pull the prop check for fishing line.
install water pump repair kit
install my canon down riggers
fix one of the ff wires that a mouse chewed through (rodents have been living in the boat for who knows how long)
service the trailer bearings.

then i can take her out for a run. so maybe in a few weeks or so [-o< hoping to be faster. all are pretty small items unless i have a leak on the lower and have to do a reseal. ordered all the tune up parts as well as the safety switch cover so i can run the motor.

dino

Latest posts