The Latest That's What I'm Talkin' About Production...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s_self

Reaction score
I did this video for P&K Custom Baits. It has a little bit of sales pitch in it, but it has some fishing too.

Thanks for watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTLi0G8ARZo

Nice video !! Bill Dance and the boys better look out !!

The baits look good too !! Have to check them out.

Yeah I liked the video too. Maybe you can get us a deal on a few of those so the members here can review them too.

I'll be honest...I like the music and the massive hook sets too. :D

Thanks for the replies.

Jim - I'll talk to pete and see what he can do.

That guy is a master at skipping! I can barely skip with a spinning outfit :roll:

SMDave said:
That guy is a master at skipping! I can barely skip with a spinning outfit :roll:

I agree...Your good when you can do that with a baitcaster. I can do it no problem, but the birds nest that gets created from it is painful.

Nickk said:
nice! You guys are on your way to a fishing show!

I'm hoping some day the videos will get seen by the right person, that could open up some doors to a fishing show.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm planning on doing some filming at the end of the month. I figure there aren't too many latefall/winter bass videos out there.

That belly dancing jig caught me ill bite, they should be killer out here in florida where all the bigboys do is chase shad.

Edit....s_self if you hit the big time and do get a fishing show deal just remember keep it simple. I hate seeing shows where the pro always pushes you to "use your electronics" to find fish....... I just sit there and think "come on!! i got no electronics, im an amature, thats why im watching you guys!!!!!!!!!!!" Youll have a hit with a show for the amatures, fishing from shore or from a old rusty tinboat without electronics.

okay for your next shoot:

-Get a second boat(beg, borrow, or....well maybe not steal) to use to shoot from and bring tons of tape, tape is cheap.
-Use only the fish catch footage on ones that you can see the strike on tape, that's a huge difference as a view IMHO. (unless it's ginormous!)

I like bassaddicts point about keeping it to entrylevel boats or bank fishing. I would say make it a jon boat show, it keeps it accessible to the masses.

I really like the humor! You guys are awesome!

Nickk said:
okay for your next shoot:

-Get a second boat(beg, borrow, or....well maybe not steal) to use to shoot from and bring tons of tape, tape is cheap.
-Use only the fish catch footage on ones that you can see the strike on tape, that's a huge difference as a view IMHO. (unless it's ginormous!)

I like bassaddicts point about keeping it to entrylevel boats or bank fishing. I would say make it a jon boat show, it keeps it accessible to the masses.

I really like the humor! You guys are awesome!

Its hard to get someone to just tape, while fish are being caught. Our biggest problem is battery life, more than amount of film. We actually did tape one from another boat once, but we didnt have any fish that day to make a video of.

Latest posts