The Musky Eat The Skunk

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnman

Reaction score
I went down to my trusty fishing hole yesterday to see if my buddy was catching anything because he was there about 4 hrs and never called me to let me know how the bite was. When I got there he told me that the bite was lite but starting to pick up so i decided to grab my rod and throw a few lures for a while. After about 30 min I changed up to live bait and as soon as my bait hit the water a 41in musky came up and slammed it. She faught pretty good and tangle up my buddies two rods . I dont know why he refused to reel them in but after having to retie I think he learned something. I had one other musky on that was alot bigger after catching my first one but I couldnt land it. This fish was huge and wouldnt leave the bottom. It would fight for a couple seconds then just lay on the bottom. I tried everything to get it in but after about 5 minutes it was gone. I dont know if I didnt have a good hook set or what but my line was tight with the fish fighting and then bang it was gone. Whne I reeled in my rig was fine but my bait was gone. Heres a pictures of the one I landed.

Attachments

• 41 in muskie.jpg
    41 in muskie.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 147

Latest posts