The Sea King Chronicles

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brine said:
I see all but the first one, and if that's the shot of the pierced nipple, I can live without it. :lol:

Boat is looking good!

No, that wasnt my nipple picture. Sent you a PM with that one! :LMFAO: j/k

Ok, here it is with the blue on the top edge done and flipped back over. Blue came out a little brighter than I wanted.... but after a few trips in some good dirty water it wont matter. :D

that boat is identical to my 1960 starcraft.Great boat to modify.On mine I cut the whole front out and built a casting deck from the second bench a the way to the front.I have found it to be pretty stable.Man you are going to be happy with that thing.Good luck on your mods.Just let me know if i can be any help.Oh yeah mikne has a 1987 15hp johnson that pushes it pretty good.

pitdog said:
that boat is identical to my 1960 starcraft.Great boat to modify.On mine I cut the whole front out and built a casting deck from the second bench a the way to the front.I have found it to be pretty stable.Man you are going to be happy with that thing.Good luck on your mods.Just let me know if i can be any help.Oh yeah mikne has a 1987 15hp johnson that pushes it pretty good.

Hey pitdog, PM sent.

Alright, Im leaving this up to everyone on TinBoats to decide, majority wins. I will not post my opinion so I dont sway the voters.

Should I put these decals that I bought on my boat or not? Same as evattmans decals on his "not sure what it is, Lund" (link below, and not the Lund part). Decals are in silver.

https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3829&start=100

I am on the fence - I really like the look of the two tone paint with nothing ti clutter. I also think a pinstripe on the white might be just as effective, and you can do it yourself.

Is there any way you can use some computer skills and see how it would look? If I HAD to provide an answer at this point, I say no. Then again, I have never been considered by my girlfriend to have a good eye with this type stuff, lol.

ober51 said:
Is there any way you can use some computer skills and see how it would look?

If only I knew a Graphic Artist, oh wait. Thats what I do. Here is some visual aid.

With the decals:
picture.php

Without the decals:
picture.php

Well... from a fellow graphic artist. I say come up with your own design. You'll probably come up with something much cooler and it will be your own that no one else has.

Besides, my personal view on logos is... They can pay me to put it on, I don't pay them to put it on. This goes for clothing and my boat.

That creates a issue for me, if I designed my own then everytime I looked at my boat it would make me think of work. And thats the last thing I want to think about when Im fishing. But no seriously, these were dirt cheap off eBay, wasnt worth my time and effort to design and then have some printed.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their opinion on if I should put the decals on or not =D> ,after all two of your replies I decided not to put them on. Anyways.....

Got the interior done, here are some pictures.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CBGale2 said:
ober51 said:

If only I knew a Graphic Artist, oh wait. Thats what I do. Here is some visual aid.

With the decals:
picture.php

Without the decals:
picture.php
CBGale2 said:
Should I put them on or not?

With the decals (artists representation):
picture.php

Without the decals:
picture.php
[/quote]
CBGale2 said:
Just wanted to thank everyone for their opinion on if I should put the decals on or not =D> ,after all two of your replies I decided not to put them on. Anyways.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just an FYI, all of the above refer to pics that don't exist. It's hard to comment on something without seeing it. In the meantime, you've made a sarcastic thank you comment to the board for not commenting on your imaginary pics. Bad move.

Good luck with the rest of the build.

Brine said:
CBGale2 said:
ober51 said:

With the decals:
picture.php

Without the decals:
picture.php
CBGale2 said:
Should I put them on or not?

With the decals (artists representation):
picture.php

Without the decals:
picture.php
CBGale2 said:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Just an FYI, all of the above refer to pics that don't exist. It's hard to comment on something without seeing it. In the meantime, you've made a sarcastic thank you comment to the board for not commenting on your imaginary pics. Bad move.

Good luck with the rest of the build.[/quote]

Well it would have been nice if someone would have let me know the pictures werent showing up (I could see them), took two months before you gave me a heads up. So thank you Brine for finally letting me know this.